Born in Lodz, in 1976. He studied at the Faculty of Fashion and Textile Design at the State College of Fine Art in Lodz, in years 1998-2003. He received a diploma with distinction, he made his specialization in the field of tapestry and carpet design extended to painting and graphic design.
1995 – Painting and sculpture, Bałucki Ośrodek Kultury „Rondo”, Lodz
1997 – Photography, Galeria Teatru Studyjnego, Lodz
2002 – Graphic art and painting, Galeria „Pod Napięciem”, Lodz
2003 – Graphic art and painting, T. Durski, I. Cieszko, T. Kaczkowski, Uniwersytet Śląski filia Cieszyn
2004 – Graphic art, Galeria Amcor Rentsch, Lodz
- Painting, Galeria Wydziału Edukacji Wizualnej ASP, Łódź
- Graphic art, ”Galeria Stara” ŁDK, Łódź
- Exhibition of works from the studio of painting at the department of visual education, ASP Gallery, Lodz.
- Exhibition of works from professor’s Mariusz Kowalski studio of arras and carpet design. Central Museum of Textile Design, Lodz.
- Exhibition of works from screen print workshop Galeria Teatru Nowego, Lodz.
- Exhibition accompanying the concert “Colors of Rythym”, Arthur Rubinstein Philharmonic, Lodz.