Studied At the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw at the department of painting in the studio of professor Jan Cybis, and at the department of graphic art in the studio of professor Tadeusz Kulisiewicz. She received her degree at the department of painting in 1953
Warsaw, London, Malaga, Berlin, Tripolis, Washington, Regensburg, Brunschwick, Leipzig, Bratislava, Kappelrodeck, Wroclaw, Bydgoszcz, Szczecin, Moscow, Sophia, Rostock, Budapest, Prague, Dresden, Boston, New York, Chicago, Buffalo, Birmingham, Dusseldorf, Berlin, Lubeka, Vienna, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Valtekilde
Works in collections of:
The National Museum in Warsaw, The National Museum in Wroclaw, The Historical Museum in Warsaw, Polish Military Museum in Warsaw, the Polish Museum in Chicago, the Vatican.