Born in Grodno in 1934. He studied at the Cracowian Academy of Fine Arts, he is a professor at the Academy in Cracow and Poznan, where he runs a woodcut studio. The greatest presentation of his works took place in the National Museum in Cracow, in the Museum of Warmia and Mazury in Reszl in 1998 and in BWA in Sopot in the year 2000. He practices workshop graphic art and specializes in wood carving. He is a winner of numerous awards.