Born in Wysokie Mazowieckie in 1894. Studied at the School of Painting and Drawing of Konrad Krzyzanowski in Warsaw and graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw in 1936. He was a professor at the Academy of Fine Arts in Krakow since 1939, a member of Ryt - Association of Graphic Artists and 9 Group. He had numerous individual exhibitions and participated in many group presentations in Poland and abroad. He was awarded several prizes (e.g. at the First International Graphic Biennial in Krakow in 1966). His works are included in private and public collections. He used painting and graphic arts, mostly metal techniques and lithograph. He died in 1993.